Helping you with your whole financial life
With today’s busy lives, you probably have a lot of questions about your financial situation:
- Tax planning: Am I paying too much in taxes?
- Financial planning questions: Will I be ready to retire?
- Investment questions: Am I invested properly based on my goals?
- Estate planning: Is my family protected if something happens to me?
There are many professionals out there that can answer those questions, but that usually requires you to hire more than one firm.
The time and hassle of talking to different advisors may cause you to miss out on opportunities to save on taxes.
Because like it or not, most financial moves you make can amount to substantial tax consequences. And with changing tax laws, how do you know if you could be paying less?
A Better Way
Imagine if every big financial decision you made had the benefit of tax planning. You’d probably pay fewer taxes and be able to save more for your future.
At Montgomery Taylor Wealth, that’s exactly what we do for you. We provide everything you need, all in one place… financial planning, investing, tax preparation, estate planning, and insurance. Along with simplifying your life and saving you time, we help you to take advantage of opportunities others may never notice.
The Right Expertise
With over four decades of experience, our team of experts helps you stay on track to reach your goals. We don’t just have investment professionals on our team; Montgomery Taylor Wealth employs Certified Public Accountants (“CPAs”), attorneys and CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professionals (“CFPs”).
We’ve invested in advanced education and training to make sure we stay up-to-date on the best practices in each field.
These credentials, combined with our 40 years of experience, allow us to better serve you. The end result? You can sleep better at night knowing you have specialists on your side.
The Right Strategies
Everything we do for you is driven by comprehensive financial planning. The financial plan we build for you becomes your road map to get from where you are today to where you want to be in the future.
After developing your plan, our team will periodically assess your financial picture for better strategies to help you reach your goals faster. These elements consist of:
- Tax strategies to save you money based on changing tax laws.
- Estate planning strategies to help protect your assets and preserve them for your heirs.
- Asset protection strategies to help protect what you’ve built.
- Investment strategies to help protect you from market downside while still achieving conservative returns.
At Montgomery Taylor Wealth, we’re passionate about improving your results through planning and actively strategizing, not by passively sitting back and then making infrequent adjustments. We believe that’s especially important during periods of elevated risks and low-interest rates.
Our Promise to You
Our mission is to provide you with objective and high-quality financial advice that you can rely on. To do that, we promise to:
- always act as your fiduciary and put your interests first.
- help to clarify your personal financial goals and to develop strategies to achieve them.
- assess all facets of your financial situation while providing guidance.
- combine investment and tax strategies so they work together to help you achieve your goals and manage risk.
Montgomery Taylor Wealth is committed to transparency. That means you need to know exactly how much our services will cost.
As a fee-only firm, there are no product sales. You simply pay us a fee. Our simple fee structure helps to eliminate much of the conflicts of interest so common in the industry.
Our Fee Schedule:
Annual Assets under Management (“AUM”)
1.35% = $0 – $1,000,000
0.50% = $1,000,001 – $2,000,000 M
0.40% = $2,000,001 – $3,000,000 M
0.30% = $3,000,001 and over